Never heard of chocolate gravy? You're in for a treat! Serve over hot biscuits!
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 3/4 stick butter
- 3 cups milk
- 2 tsp vanilla
- Combine dry ingredients in a bowl and set aside.
- Melt butter in a saucepan or skillet. Add about two tablespoons of dry ingredients to skillet. Add a small amount of milk. Stir until smooth. Continue alternating dry ingredients and milk, stirring to incorporate, until you've added everything.
- Once you've incorporated all of the dry ingredients milk into a smooth liquid, cook to boiling, stirring continually. Once your liquid has thickened to a gravy consistency, take off the heat and stir in vanilla.
- Serve immediately over hot biscuits.
Serve hot biscuits and chocolate gravy at breakfast, brunch or as a dessert!